Due to COVID-19 we have made some temporary adjustments to our normal operations:
- HOURS – We will be open to the public Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- SPECIAL HOURS – To accommodate our senior and immunocompromised customers, we will have special shopping hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am to 9:00 am.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – As much as we love our greenhouses full of customers, we are asking every customer to distance themselves from one another — and from our staff — the required 6 feet while shopping at Elzinga’s. Kindly wait until an area is clear before entering.
- CHECKOUT – Please be patient as the checkout process may be slower than usual. We are not requiring signatures for credit card receipts at this time. We encourage the use of credit cards over checks and cash, if at all possible.
- CURBSIDE PICKUP ORDERS – We will soon be offering online ordering with curbside pickup for our flowers and vegetable plants. Orders will be placed as soon as possible. Please stay tuned for updates.
- CLASSES & EVENTS – All classes and events have been cancelled until further notice.
- SAFETY – We have increased our cleaning of high traffic areas and surfaces, wagons, shopping baskets, checkout counters, etc.
Please be mindful, for everyone in our community. We value your loyalty and thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe.
Thank you from all of us at Elzinga’s!