Curbside Pickup Orders
Easy as 1-2-3!
Elzinga Farm & Greenhouse is now offering curbside pickup.
- PLACE YOUR ORDER VIA EMAIL AT firstname.lastname@example.org – SUBJECT “CURBSIDE ORDER”
- WE NOTIFY YOU WHEN YOUR ITEMS HAVE BEEN PULLED AND ARE READY FOR PICK UP
- COME TO ELZINGA’S, PAY BY PHONE IN YOUR CAR, WE LOAD YOUR VEHICLE
|To view our complete Curbside Inventory (PDF)
We are offering the following plants and soil for pickup. A complete list of plant varieties for ordering can be viewed in this PDF document (click here) or browse the Curbside Pickup Gallery (click here) for plants (not all available plants are pictured).
VEGETABLE PLANTS – TOMATO PLANTS – PEPPER PLANTS – STRAWBERRY PLANTS – HERBS
Flats (12 trays per flat*) – $13.99 4-pack trays – $1.49
*Mix & Match trays with flowers or varying vegetable plants to fill a flat and save
- 4” Round Pots ($2.99ea; 4/$11)
- Single Vegetable Plants – ($1.49)
- 12” Cherry Tomato Baskets ($14.99)
- 1 gal Patio Pot Tomatoes (Celebrity or Patio) ($4.99)
- 4 ½” Strawberry Plants ($1.99)
- 4” Herb Plants ($3.29ea; 4/$12)
- Jolly Gardener Premium Potting Mix with Plant Food 1 cu ft ($9.99)
- Organic Potting Mix .75 cu ft ($2.29)
- Organic Potting Mix .50 cu ft ($1.89)
- Organic Top Soil 1 cu ft ($1.99)
- Organic Top Soil .75 cu ft ($1.69)
- Composted Cow Manure .75 cu ft ($1.99)
- Mushroom Compost .75 cu ft ($2.69)
FLOWER BOWLS, POUCHES & BASKETS
- Pansy Bowls – ($9.99 and $11.99)
- 10” Baskets – ($19.99ea; 2/$38)
- Full Sun to Park Sun: Calibrachoa, Lantana, Petchoa, Petunia, Portulaca, Thunbergia (Black-eyed Susan)
- Part Shade to Shade: Begonia, Bridal Veil, Browallia, Fuchsia, Impatien, Torenia, Wandering Jew
- 11” Geranium Baskets with Vinca Vine – ($21.99)
- 12” Geranium Patio Pots – ($21.99)
- 13” Combination Baskets – ($32.99) varieties planted for either for Full Sun or Partial Shade
- 13” Begonia Baskets – ($29.99) Full Sun to Part Sun: Angel Falls, Fragrant Falls, l’Conia
- Pouches – ($18.99ea; 2/$36)
- Full Sun: Begonia, Vinca
- Sun to Partial Shade: Begonia
- Part Shade to Shade: Impatien
- Grab & Go Planters – $34.99, $39.99, $44.99, $49.99, $52.99, $59.99 and more
- Specialty Planters – ranging from $9.99 – $56.00 (includes planted flowers and succulent planters)
Note: Grab & Go and Specialty Planters – let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll try to accommodate you.
- 4” Accent Plants – ($3.99ea; 4/$14)
- Sun to Part Sun: Asparagus Fern, Carex Red Rooster grass, Green Spikes, Vinca Vine, Coleus ($2.99) in a variety of colors
- 4 ½” Accent Plants – ($4.59ea; 6/$26)
- Full Sun: Angelonia, Argyranthemum, Artemesia, , Bacopa, Calibrachoa, Jolt Pink Dianthus, Lantana, Osteospermum, Petchoa, Petunia, Portulaca, Verbena, Vinca
- Sun to Partial Shade: Carex Red Rooster Grass, Creeping Jenny, Crespedia, Dicondra, Euphorbia, Geranium, Gomphrena, Lobelia, Nemesia, Mezoo, Pershian Shield, Scaevola, Sunpatiens, Sweet Potato Vine, Juncus Twister
- Part Shade to Shade: Fuchsia, New Guinea Impatien, Oxalis, Streptocarpella, Torenia, Kong Coleus in a variety of colors
- 4 ½” Plant Pots
- Full Sun: ($9.99) Kangaroo Paws in Red, Yellow, Orange, Pink
- Full Sun to Part Sun: ($3.99) Succulents
- Indirect Light: ($5.79) Rex Begonia
- 5” Accent Plants – ($6.59ea; 3/$18.99)
- Full Sun: Black & Blue Salvia, Candle Midnight®, Grandstand® Salvia in Blue, Red, or Salmon, Dracaena Magenta spike, Partial Shade: Non-Stop Begonia
- 6” Accent Plants
- Full Sun: Dahlia ($7.69ea; 3/$22), Gerbera Daisy ($5.99), Grandstand® Salvia in Blue Red or Salmon($7.49ea; 3/$22)
- Sun to Partial Shade: Prince Tut ($7.69ea; 3/$22) Salvia varieties Candle Midnight® Rockin’ Fuchsia® Rockin’ Blue Suede Shoes® ($7.49ea; 3/$22) Heimalis Begonia ($7.69ea; 3/$22)
- 8” Accent Plants – ($12.49)
- Sun to Shade: Regal (Martha Washington) Geraniums in Imperial, Red Velvet, Rose Bicolor
- Perennials gallons – ($6.99 or $9.99)
- Majesty Palm ($24.99)
- Hibiscus Braided Tree ($32.99)
- Hibiscus Bush ($24.99)
- Mandeville Trellis (32.99)
- Mandeville Bush ($26.99)
CURBSIDE PICKUP INSTRUCTIONS – (download flyer)
- PLACE YOUR ORDER VIA EMAIL – SUBJECT “CURBSIDE ORDER”
After looking over the vegetable plants, herbs and flowers we have available, you can place an order through email at email@example.com. In the subject section include “curbside order”. Please just list the products with colors and amounts ordering. Include your name, address and phone number.
- YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED THAT YOUR ORDER IS READY FOR PICK UP
Once we receive your order, we will likely pull it the next business day. We will box or bag your order, email you with a day and time for pick up, as well as the total cost of the order. You can also request a specific day to pick up your order. Monday through Friday are best days for pickup.
- PICK UP YOUR ORDER
Once you arrive at the farm, park in one of the curbside pickup dedicated parking spots, call the phone number listed on the sign and give your parking spot number. We will then take your payment over the phone and bring your receipt and your order to your car.
NOTE: Please be sure that your pickup order will fit in your vehicle.
CURBSIDE PICKUP POLICIES
- WE WILL DO OUR VERY BEST TO GIVE YOU THE COLOR, VARIETY AND SIZE YOU REQUEST.
- Elzinga Farm & Greenhouse does not accept returns on live plants.
- Remember, until the threat of frost is over, plants should not be left outside in the elements during cold weather. Either bring plants into your garage or house or cover them with a towel. Covering plants with plastic is not good for them.
- If you need to speak to someone about your order, or if you absolutely have to order over the phone, call or text 219-805-3254 between 9:00a-5:00p, Monday – Saturday.
- WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO GET PHOTOS ADDED TO THE WEBSITE AND TO MAKE NOTE OF ANYTHING THAT IS NOT AVAILABLE.